Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2007

Off to Visual Evolution 2007

http://www.corda.com/corda-data-visualization-conference.php

My company hosts an annual data visualization conference in Salt Lake City and I'm leaving today to see if I can learn a bit more.

So far the job is going well. It's a bit odd to go from spending around 2 hours a day in the car commuting to working from home (I have yet to see the inside of a client site). I'm able to use the time to work out a few times a week and still relax. That's not too bad.

This weekend is the Marine Corps Marathon. It'll be a bit odd not running it but I'm looking forward to sidelining it and cheering people on.

It's also Halloween weekend so I'd best get started planning a costume. What shall I wear?

1 comment:

BH said...

So, how's the new job treating you?