Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Digital Buffalo Lives!!!

Well, I know that I don't update this thing near often enough. Maybe that will change, maybe it won't. It's just too hard to say with the way my life has been going these past few months.

Regardless of that, my life is going well. I'm VERY happy and spent a wonderful holiday break with friends and family. My parents win the prize for best gift ever with a 45 minute stunt flight on a biplane! My sister's family followed that up with a video session for the entire flight. I can't wait. Kristen, as usual, was extremely thoughtful and got me some very special gifts, one of which was the new 80GB iPod video, which I can use to help sell my photography.

I say that to say this: my photography website is up and running. We're currently in the process of getting the photos up there, as well as signing up other artists. I'm also working on getting the underlying purchasing accounts active (Paypal is currently the only one working). I'm very excited to get this started and special thanks go out to Kelly's friend for buying one of my framed photos (right off my wall) for his wife for Christmas. Without that purchase under my belt my website may have been stuck in limbo for even longer.

Without further ado, I give to you... Digital Buffalo!!!

2 comments:

BH said...

Glad you're doing well sweetie!

Anonymous said...

awesome site! congratulations!